Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Frames and Photos - A Perfect Pair!

Hello and Happy Tuesday to ya!! Lynn here to share my first layout using February's oh so pretty "Heart of Gold" Classic Kit! This week, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, we are creating projects using elements that are "perfectly paired". I LOVE using frames on my pages. Frames and photos got together like coffee and cream. I layered a few frames from this month's kit over and under my photo. I love the layered look and my placing the frames at an angle gives the page more interest. Here's my page featuring my sweet kitty Lilly ...
I tucked my photo into the larger frame and the smaller frame was slipped under the photo and larger frame - perfectly paired!!
I painted the wood veneer LOVE and open heart with Titanium white paint. I then used gold thread to dangle the heart from the love wood veneer.
Come join us in our Perfectly Paired theme this week using the gorgeous Heart of Gold Kits. We'd love to see what you create! Stay tuned for more inspiration from the team! Have a great Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

so very pretty Lynn.

Unknown said...

I really like how you used the gold thread to dangle the heart from the "love" piece.