Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Loving Layers

Hi Bloggers! Happy Tuesday. Lynn here to start off this weeks theme: "Layers". I LOVE this theme - layering papers or embellishments gives a page so much depth and interest! Layering is a breeze with Noel's kits and this month's "Sweet Charlotte" Classic Kit is no exception. There is so much product in these kits and everything is coordinated so perfectly! For my layout I started with a large circle which I created with the tube from the Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I took off the cap and scribbled a circle with the spray tube - I was purposely messy! The circle became the base for all my layers. This is one of my FAV photos of my sweet Simba.
I layered several pieces of patterned papers and my photo was the final layer.
I fussy cut a bow and layered it on the "O" in LOVE. I layered some of the pom pom ribbon over a scalloped cut piece of paper. How seriously cute is the pom pom ribbon?!?! I think I have some in every color!
I also clustered some flowers and a flair button together.
Let's see how you add layers to your pages! Please share your projects with us on the Noel Mignon Members Group on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by today and we'll see you tomorrow with more layering inspiration!
 

3 comments:

Donna said...

marvelous layout Lynn. Its really, really pretty.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the look of layers, too! This is really nice!

Jana Eubank said...

I am absolutely in love with this page, Lynn! Wow!!! You outdo yourself everytime! I just LOVE your style!