Monday, January 25, 2016

Documenting Wk 4 with Sweet Charlotte

 Hi! Danielle here today to share with you my Week 4 of Project Life using the Noel Mignon Daily Diary Kit - Sweet Charlotte.
I am in love with the colours of this months kit! Soft and pretty with pops of bold colours, like the yellow pom pom trim, and the enamel dots.
Here is the right side of the spread. I added another shaker pocket this month with the gorgeous confetti from Pretty Little Studios.
Here is the left side of the spread. The acetate card reads backwards, because it was on last weeks spread, but that doesn't bother me. I like the "see through" element.
 Here is a close up of it. I love all the stitching that I have been incorporating this year. 
 I added some Stickles to my cards
 I love the alphas that were included this month. They add a fun pop of color!
 I also created my own 4x6 cards by stitching together 2 of the 2x4 cards that came in the kit.  Another element I like are the flowers that were included this month. They are perfect because they lay flat, so they don't bulk up the pages!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to create something today!


1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

I love all the stitching you've been doing, too! Love the star confetti! So cute!