Monday, December 28, 2015

Documenting Dec 14 - 20 with the Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary Kit

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Danielle here to share with you my December 14 - 20 Project Life spread using my Noel Mignon Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary Kit
I have had so much fun working with this kit!
Oh, that gold snowflake 4x6 card! Swoon! I love all the gold foil cards that were included in this kit!!
The yellow and the black & white 4x6 cards were paper I had left over from the  Country Life Classic Kit. They went perfect with this kit!
One of my favourite things to do is create my own 4x6 cards by stitching together 3x4 cards and pattern papers!

 Oh those adhesive sequins....they have my heart! I also love these little alpha stickers that came in the kit! 
Here is a close up of how I mixed my alpha stickers together to create a fun title

 Another favourite was the OA Sticker sheet that came in the kit! To add some interest to the snowflake card, I stitched on this cute Fa La La sticker!

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!


No comments: