Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful to be able to "Enjoy the Ride"...

Each fall we go to the pumpkin patch (as many families do).  I am so thankful that we are able to slow down, enjoy the weather, spend time as a family, and "Enjoy the Ride"...


This layout is pretty simple, I really wanted to take advantage of the great patterned papers in the Golden Delicious Classic Kit that coordinated with the photos so well, so I used small pieces of them to line both sides of the layout...this way I still have plenty more of those same papers to use on another layout as well!!!



A few details from the layout include those awesome puffy stickers by Imaginisce, letter stickers by Jillibean Soup, Echo Park washi tape, and the October Afternoon label stickers.


And of course, I had to use the Maya Road fabric lace...my favorite part of this month's kit for sure!!!!


Thank you for letting me share my layout with you today.  Don't forget our December 2015 Kit (Mistletoe & Holly) Reveal Party is this Sunday, Nov 22 at 7:00pm PST on our Reveal Facebook Page.  You can pre order a kit before they sell out!!!  The December kit is BEAUTIFUL!!!!


1 comment: