Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween with Golden Delicious


Who says you have to scrap holidays with themed products, am I right?! 

I have an 8.5x11 album dedicated to our Halloween photos through the years (if you know me at all, this is no surprise to you). ;) Every year, the week after Halloween, I try to go ahead and quickly document the pictures while it's still fresh on my mind. Since I also had the new Golden Delicious kit in hand, I went ahead and used it because you don't HAVE to have bats and skeletons and jack o lanterns to make a Halloween page! ;) 

The left side is full of individual pics of each kid and their costume. This year was pretty epic for my kids. They were all thrilled with their costumes and I have to say, they were totally right to feel that way! Because the focus is on the pictures, minimal embellishing is called for here. 


The other side is our group photo. All the colors in the Golden Delicious kit are perfect for this page... I just love how it is all subtly fall and Halloween. I even did end up drawing a face on that cute chipboard pumpkin!



No comments: