Monday, November 16, 2015

Documenting Thanksgiving with the Golden Delicious Daily Diary Kit!

 Happy Monday! Danielle here today to share with you what I created using my November Golden Delicious Daily Diary Kit
And here is what I created for the week of October 5 - 11 2015

The colours and cards were perfect for this week because it was Thanksgiving. And seriously, how cute is that 2x2 Acorn card?!!!

I loved mixing up the different size cards and stitching them together! I also loved the dimensional stickers from Imaginisce that came in this kit! How adorable is that fox?!!

Here are a few close up photos showing how I stitched together different size cards to create a 3x4 and 4x6 card!

Have you tried working with the Daily Diary Kits yet? If not, I suggest you give them a try! They are packed full of amazing goodies!  I created 5 weeks worth of double page spreads with product left over! Stay tuned this month for the other 3 weeks I created!!!



1 comment:

Donna said...

OMG LOVE THE CARDS STITCHED TOGETHER!!!! Fantastic.