Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hello There Punkin Face

Happy Wednesday!!

Over on our Facebook Members page, we're having a super fun crop this week! Today I am presenting a challenge called, "At the Patch," and I'd love for you to play along! To play in this challenge, you must make a layout using the color palette you associate with going to the pumpkin patch.


For me, those colors are coral-ee-pink, orange, brown, and a touch of black and white. I know, weird. But I like those Cinderella-type pumpkins, with the warts, and the funny colors, all squat and wonky-shaped.


 Of course, I had to layer as many patterned papers as I could manage, and mixed in a ton of stickers, cut-outs amid the layers. I even fussy-cut some flowers and leaves. And can we talk about those wood veneers!? swoon


I have such a hug stash of ephemera, it's embarrassing. So you know how happy it makes me to dump a bunch on my layouts! Layering in some Bradz and epoxy dots, and voila!

Now if I could just manage to get to the actual pumpkin patch to pick out some of my favorite wonky gourds!

Hop on over to the Facebook Members page to share your layout for this challenge - I've got an album all made up for you to add them to!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am LOVING all the layers here! Wicked awesome layout.