Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thanksgiving-"Show & Tell" Classic Kit

Today I'm sharing a layout using plenty of those YUMMY My Mind's Eye "My Story" papers and embellishments from the "Show & Tell" Classic Kit.  One reason I love Noel Mignon Kits so much is that I am able to get a couple totally different looks with the supplies in each kit.  The past few layouts I posted were "Back to School" layouts, this one is totally different...



I thought that these MME papers and embellishments matched the photos I took of some of my family last Thanksgiving perfectly.


The gold speckled ribbon was one of my favorite embellishments in the kit.  I don't have anything like it, it was fun to use something totally new to me!


The gold hearts and arrows, the wood veneer flower, a few self adhesive gold sequins, and a little label sticker from the "Wonder" Cardstock Sticker Sheet were great additions to this photo/layout.


I had fun layering the papers, using both the A and B sides of them, since I couldn't decide which I liked better! And the vellum with the gold triangles is just so beautiful to work with.


All of the bits and pieces that came in the kit made it easy to dress up my layout with a few embellishment clusters.  I'm still really in love with the gold accents on my layouts.  I don't typically wear gold jewelry, or gravitate towards gold---but for my scrapbooks, it has really grown on me and I look forward to adding more of it into my layouts.


One final simple embellishment cluster utilizing more of the "Wonder" cardstock stickers, gold accents, and a wood veneer.  I try to add different textures and feels together for a well balanced, interesting, but clean look to the clusters. 


Thanks for looking!  What have you created with the My Mind's Eye "My Story" parts of your kit?  I would love to see!  Post them on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page!

No comments: