Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Show and Tell Pocket Page

Happy Weekend Everyone! I'm back with another project using this month's "Show and Tell" Daily Diary Kit. Last week I shared a mini file folder created for project life cards. Today I created a Project Life page focusing on My Mind's Eye My Story products included in this month's kit. I love the color palette of this collection, and the gold elements are gorgeous! Here's my page.
My photos this week are approx. 2.75 square and I backed them with fun foam to give them dimension and to allow embellishments to go over and under the photo for even more depth. I layered rub-ons, enamel shapes and brads on the cards. I also added some stamping with the adorable Heidi Swapp Stamp set included in the Daily Diary Kit.
The mason jar wood veneer shape is from this month's Classic Kit and I outlined the jar with the fun gold uni-ball pen also from the Classic Lit. I stamped on the wood veneer jar which I haven't done before and I like how it came out!
 
I used a rub on directly on a photo and added some ribbon and paper under the bottom of the photo - the brads that I used are also from MME My Story collection and I cut off the prongs on the back so they would lie flat.
The last card has some ribbon on the back of the heart cut out which coordinates with all the gold elements in the collection.
I hope this page gives you some ideas on how to used this month's Daily Diary Kit.  I will be back this coming Tuesday with another Project Life page using this awesome kit. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is beautiful Lynn!!!

Michelle said...

Love the pinks and golds. So pretty!