Thursday, August 27, 2015

Country Life Daily Diary Photobomb

Hello creative friends! Michelle Zerull here, to share another project that I created with the Country Life Daily Diary Kit. Usually I make Binder pages and I seldom make 12x12 pages, so this was a stretch for me. But with all of the beautiful 4x4 cards included, I knew that I wanted to include this in my "big" album.
This layout was inspired by the frame that I used in the center. It was a creamy white that wasn't prevalent in the other papers, so I added acrylic paints to some of the papers to unify the look.
I'm all about customizing the papers. Paint is relatively cheap and a little goes a long way.
Notice the photobomb in the background? My family is a lot of fun. I didn't even realize that they were back there until after the photo was taken! :)
The month is almost over, but there's still lots of fun left. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING this design!!!!!!