Thursday, August 13, 2015

Country Life Daily Diary Giftbox


Hello! Michelle Zerull here, soaking up the Summer sun and enjoying the Country Life Daily Diary kit. In my heart, I will always be a crafter first and foremost. The papers in this kit are gorgeous and perfect for a fun craft project. I fell in love with the pretty pink calico print "B" side paper and couldn't wait to cut it up and make something.

I only used half of my 12x12 paper. The rest I can use later for another project. I used my Sizzix to make my little giftbox, but you could easily use the kit to decorate a pre-made box as well.

All of the papers and embellishments came directly from this kit. The only thing that I added was some matboard and glue. Even the green gingham button embellishments are in the kit. They made the cutest little drawer pulls!


Each month the NoelMignon Daily Diary kit consists of many papers and embellishments that can be used for pocket scrapbooking a lot, lot more. I hope that I've inspired you to look at the supplies a bit differently. Don't forget to share your projects on our NoelMignon Members Facebook page. We love seeing what you've created!

No comments: