Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life documented...

Hi :) I am sad to say that this will be my final project life share as part of the NoelMignon team. The past six months has truly been a wonderful experience and I am very grateful for the chance to share my love of scrapping with you all, but as they say ''all good things must come to an end".


I have used the awesome 'Happy Go Lucky' Daily Diary kit to document week 24 from my album.


As always my weekly photos were a mix of sizes and colors, but by using the fun patterns in the kit to balance out my photos, I was able to achieve a balanced look across both pages. 


I wanted to keep the embellishments minimal this week, focusing instead on the stories and photos, but did end up using a few small pieces from the kit to add more color to a few of the pockets.  



Our seasons are very different here in Australia, but even though this kit contained a lot of spring themed pieces it all still worked well with some of my  autumn pics and goes to show just how versatile these kits always are.



Thanks for stopping by xx
Feel free to come and say hello over on my blog or Instagram page.

No comments: