Monday, June 15, 2015

Getting Busy!

Happy Monday!

I have a couple of projects for you today, using a mix of the Happy Go Lucky and Pack Your Bags kits. I am loving how well they go together!

The first is this layout of my little big boy, Reed. We had such a great, random morning, and I am always so grateful to get those recorded.


I love building up clusters of small embellies - those Simple Stories Bradz and Jillibean wood buttons are perfect together, with layers of enamel hearts and puffy star stickers in there, too.


I carried the circles through the page, and here's a smaller cluster of them, layered over the little journaling spot I made.


There are so many different arrows between these two kits, so I grabbed a few and added them to the circle theme I had going, using some pop dots to give a little more dimension :)



The second project I have for you is a little one that I made to help myself out! I have so many different little pieces of fluff for my little Jamberry business, and I was in dire need of a place to organize them in a cute way. Enter the kits and my new We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board that makes awesome envelopes, boxes, and bows. AND File Folders!


These are the perfect solution for me - everything fits perfectly inside them!


Then I just used one of the adorable paper clips from the kits to secure the contents in place - like my extra Happy Go Lucky coordinating wraps! That feather paper makes me a happy woman...


So now that I'm all organized in that department, I'm off to get things ready for our next kit reveal party. Don't miss it! We'll be showing you the new Pool Party kit, as well as revealing the new and exclusive Jamberry wraps that coordinate with them! Join the group here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoelMignonRevealParty/

And did you know that Virginia is designing coordinating wraps to the limited edition Disney kit - Main Street Magic? The reveal party for that is this Thursday night : https://www.facebook.com/events/777701839018067/

Be sure to be at both parties for the first peek of these awesome new kits, and their super cute coordinating wraps! See you soon!


No comments: