Thursday, June 11, 2015

Daily Diary share with the Happy Go Lucky kit

Hi :) Agnus here again to share another week using the awesome 'Happy Go Lucky' Daily Diary kit


This layout documents week 23 in my project life album and I really like the way it flows from the previous week using the same kit. It was a busy week, which meant that I had a lot of photos to fit onto the layout and I decided to use printed journal strips record the daily details directly onto my photos. 


Carrying on from the previous week, I have used the W Design Project Life page protector and used the center pocket to hold my weekly title card which I pieced together by cutting up several cards from the kit. I used the twine to attach one of the wood veneer pieces to the card for extra detail and finished it off with a hand stitched border.


The die-cut frames are perfect for drawing attention to a particular photo and adding a few accents to one side of the frame helped to add a a pop of color to the pocket.



I used one of the scalloped stickers from the kit to help define the journal strips on the lighter area of the photo, and added a few wood veneer pieces to add depth to the pocket.


I used a simple strip of the glitter washi tape and bright enamel dots to dress up one of the filler cards - cutting around the bottom portion of the heart to slip the tape beneath it. 



Thanks for stopping by xx


No comments: