Thursday, June 4, 2015

Daily Diary share with Agnus...


Hi, Agnus here with another share from my project life album. This layout documents week 22 and I have used the awesome 'Happy Go Lucky' Daily Diary kit.


We are just going into winter here in Australia, and I love the way the fun colors in the kit have helped to brighten up my weekly photos. 



As always, I began the week with a custom title card that I created with several layers of cards and accents from the kit. The large die-cut camera was the perfect focal point and I used a palette of green, pink and blue accented with the warm wood grain pattern that I repeated throughout both pages. 


I wanted to keep the focus on the photos and the small wood veneers accents and cute enamel dots were perfect for adding a little bit of detail without taking away from the pics.  


It was a a busy week and I had quite a few photos to chose from, and rather than leaving some out I decided to add a flip pocket to hold some of the extra pics.


Moving onto the second part of the spread, I again used the same color palette and similar photo placement for a consistent feel. 


Because most of my pockets feature my boys and boy things, it's nice to add something feminine once in a while and I love the way the floral patterns and cute wood veneers work for this photo of me enjoying some scrapping time.


I repeated the stitching from my title card to add extra detail to large block of journaling. 


Keeping the embellishments minimal, the glitter tape and a few small accents were all that was needed for this photo of beautiful Sydney harbor. 


Thanks for stopping by xx




1 comment:

Moonie said...

Stunning work Miss A.... love it all.. can i have your mat lol