Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to our other new member- Agnus Kasprzak!





Earlier this week, we introduced you to one of our newest members to the team, and today I get to introduce you to our other new member, Agnus! She'll be joining us as a Daily Diary designer and giving us lots of pocket pages inspiration! Read more about her below and check out her links! 

Hi I'm Agnus, a 38 year old mumma of 3 gorgeous boys from Sydney Australia. I have been scrapbooking for the past 10 years and discovered the pocket style of memory keeping about 3 years ago and absolutely love documenting all the little details from day to day life.

I have a clean scrapping style with a focus on photos and am know to always have a camera on hand to make sure I wont miss a thing.  I love to play with layers and clusters of embellishments and am thrilled to be part of this fabulous team.

Here are my links...

2 comments:

SianBB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SianBB said...

Woohoo Agnus!! So excited for you and just know you will create your usual gorgeous pages and look forward to seeing them throughout 2015!!!