Wednesday, January 14, 2015

one of my favorite girls and the Hey Girl kit

Hello again!

Are you loving the "Hey Girl" kit as much as I am?

I am back today with another layout that I made, and I used one of the circles left over from last week's project.


I started out as I often do with a piece of patterned paper. This time I wanted to ground it on a bolder color so I chose the navy cardstock from the kit. I cut 1/2" from the length and width of the patterned paper and then centered it on the blue cardstock. I then added some of the pretty navy Heidi Swapp mist from the kit along with droplets of other colors in my stash. I like white space in a layout but don't like it to look too plain. 


The "always", star and clouds are all from the rub-on pack included in the kit. I like the whimsical fun element they add to my page. 


I thought the stickers in the kit were so fun! I used some black dots from the foam Thickers pack as bullet points for the stickers. I also added the cute gold heart rub-ons that you can see on the left side of this picture. 


We hope that you are loving this kit! Please share your projects with us in our Facebook group and also check that group for sneaks of the upcoming February kit. 





No comments: