Monday, December 1, 2014

Cable Knit Love

Hello friends! Happy Monday! I have a layout to share with you today using one of my all time favorite Christmas photos and the fabulous Cable Knit kit.

This picture is from last year, and I have had it printed and ready to scrap for just as long, I just never could find the right products to create the type of layout that I wanted...until this kit came along. It was perfect!!

I wanted to keep it fairly simple, with a little bit of wood and a little bit of gold. I could not be happier with the finished layout.


I loved the wood veneer snowflakes, and thought they went perfect with some wood veneer from my stash, that I wanted to use on this layout, A fun enamel star in the center of each, was a perfect touch for a little extra pop.


One last fun finishing touch to add some extra sparkle and dimension. I looped the fun gold twine around the top of my photo, and framed it in. Then popped a fun bow onto a third snowflake from my stash ( I wanted two different designs.)


I am having so much fun with this kit already, can't wait to break it in some more!!

Stay up to date with us here on the blog, our facebook group, and our instagram account to get the latest in Noel Mignon news, and inspiration from the design team!!



No comments: