Thursday, November 13, 2014

leaf garland


There have been some beautiful fall decor posts this week and if you haven't had a chance to take a look at them I would encourage you to go check them out! Today I have a super simple and easy way to decorate for the fall...and a way to use up those scraps from your kit!

I cut a bunch of leaves out of different patterned papers from the Maple Creek kit (and I think one of them might have been from the Early Autumn kit). I also punched out some leaves from vintage sheet music. Then I simply ran them through my sewing machine to make a super easy garland! If you don't have a sewing machine you could easily attach them to ribbon or twine. 


I don't have a fireplace so I always string garland on a big chalkboard we have in our family room. That always seems to be the festive spot in our house :)

No comments: