Monday, October 20, 2014

I'll Get You My Pretty

Hello and Happy Monday!! Today is the start of two fun filled Halloween themed weeks! We are going to show you some fun ways to use the Early Autumn kit to make Halloween themed projects!

I am starting out with a witchy layout for you today! I struggled a bit with what papers to use on this, her costume was only orange, black, and green, so most papers I tried clashed with the darker colors of her costume....but I was able to find some fun papers and embellishments that worked perfectly, and made for a fun layout!


I loved the little owl included with the Fancy Pants button pack, and knew that I had to find a spot of this layout for it! It went perfect with my witchy theme!


I have to say that I am loving that sequin pack from the Early Autumn kit! I haven't been a huge fan of them  in the past, but the colors and sizes of these are so fun, that they are making for the perfect embellishment!! Has there every been a kit item that you weren't a fan of, until it came along and fit in so perfectly with that kit??

Remember, that sub spots are still open for the next term! Make sure you head over here, and sign up for yours today!!!

No comments: