Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall and lots of Fancy Pants

Hey there!

I have another "Early Autumn" project to share with you today!

This kit is packed as always and this month features  lots of goodness from Fancy Pants' True Friend collection. Some of us on the Noel Mignon team were able to create a Fancy Pants-focused project for their newsletter this month and this is the page I made:


I used a metal die to cut the leaves for the background using a variety of Fancy Pants True Friend patterned papers. I used the mist included in the "Early Autumn" kit to add some droplets to my background before adhering the leaves. 
 

I mixed in some of the True Friend sequins with the paper leaves and mist droplets. 


I used some twine from my stash to wrap around one of the cute library pockets from the True Friend collection. I added some extra leaves and a sticker to the front of the pockeet before adding it to my page.


I added lots of other stickers to the page before finishing of with some handwritten journaling. 


In case you haven't renewed or started your subscription yet go to the store and sign up! 


1 comment:

Becky said...

Great layout - love the leaves.