Friday, September 19, 2014

Enjoy Today

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing another layout I created with the Tea for Two kit. I absolutely love its versatility. I feel like I get so much out of these kits! So far I've created 2 layouts and 3 cards and there's still so much kit left! Here's my latest creation with Tea for Two.




I was inspired by the triangle trend that is currently popular, so I chose to hand-cut the triangle pattern paper into smaller triangles. Then I cut individual triangles too. To go one step further, I used the gold enamel triangles to finish off the pattern.

To create a foundation for my picture, I chose to layer the half inch strips that I'd been saving from trimmed sheets of pattern paper. On top of the strips is the square doily and my matted picture. Then I added my title.

That's all from me today. I hope you guys have a great Friday and a super weekend! Be sure to upload your creations to the Noel Mignon layout album on Facebook. We designers are looking for inspiration and we may choose one of YOUR designs to scraplift. So be sure to play along with us on the Facebook page! See you there!

No comments: