Tuesday, August 26, 2014

punches of color with the South Shore kit

Hello again!

I have one last South Shore project to share with you before I dig into my "Tea For Two" kit that arrived yesterday! It is even more gorgeous in real life than it is in the pictures! There are only a few more of these kits left in the shop so hurry to the shop and get yours if you haven't already and check out the other new items while you are there.

I love the bright colors in the South Shore kit and thought they would go well with this summery picture of one of my girls.


I started with white cardstock on the polka dot background and added some spray mist. 


I then added some layers of different patterned papers in the kit, lots of punched butterflies which I stapled to the page and tucked a journaling card under my photo. 

I like using punches of color and I think it turned out cute with the butterflies on this page. 


Thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon today!

Have a great day!

Make sure to share your creations with us and come hang out with us on our Facebook page. 

Happy scrapping!


1 comment:

MarciaD said...

Very cute! Thanks for the inspiration.