Thursday, May 29, 2014

#timeflies


Good morning!

I used to hear people say that time flies so quickly and the older I get the more I realize how true that is.

Here is a layout that I made using the Carousel kit with my now- 3 year old youngest daughter.


I started out my page using some hearts I cut on my Silhouette Cameo and a mix of Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists. I backed those with a variety of papers from the Carousel kit. The little striped journaling card was cut from the 12x12 sheet.I also added some Chickaniddy pennant strips and some gold glitter hearts cut from some scraps in my stash. 


I left one of the hearts open for a journaling spot and added lots of the cute enamel hearts from Chickaniddy along with the blue glitter American Crafts alphas. ♥ them!


I liked the idea of using #timeflies as part of the title because of the whole social media trendy thing going right now. Plus, I liked the extra touch of glitter! 


This is my last project using the Carousel kit for this month and soon you'll be seeing lots of projects using the brand new Balboa kit so stay tuned!

Have a great day!!






No comments: