Friday, May 2, 2014

Love you! with May flowers


Hi everyone! I'm get to finish up May flowers week with a layout I created using some non-traditional flowers. I layered several embellishments from the Carousel kit to create my "flowers".  Here's a look:


 At first glimpse you may not SEE the flowers, but up close can see them in more detail.



Here I created 2 layered non-traditional "flowers" to go along with the newsprint vellum flower from the kit.  To get the first layered flowered look I used a MME green flower sticker and 2 MME chipboard buttons. For the second layered "flower", if you can call it that, I hand-cut the pink hearts from the Glitz Carpe Diem paper and layered it underneath the wood veneer sentiment.  


The third layered flower is on the other side of the photo, and again I stacked a coral MME sticker with two MME buttons.

Thanks for letting me share! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: