Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Life is beautiful with pink sparkly glitter


Hello again! 

I hope you are all having a great week so far and that you got some time to do something creative over the weekend for National Scrapbook Day. 

Today's project is one that I created with our May kit, Carousel. 


One of the embellishments I was most excited about in this kit was the pink glitter from American Crafts. I knew it would add a little bit of extra spark to the paper that already said "Life is beautiful." 

All I did was squirt some craft glue in the outline of the words "life is beautiful" and then sprinkled the glitter right on top, shaking off the extra when I was done. After that I added a few hearts that I drew with the glue and then added a bit of a border at the bottom of the paper as well. 


I cut one of the vellum banner pieces and layered them for an accent at the top left of my page. 


The My Mind's Eye stickers are so fun! I added a bunch of them in a variety of colors on my page as well. They are great for journaling, titles, etc. 


Have you tried the glitter from the kit yet? 

We'd love to see what you do with it so make sure to share your projects in our Facebook group. 

Have a great day!

No comments: