Friday, May 30, 2014

Carousel card trio

Hi there friends! I'm up today sharing a trio of cards that I've made with the scraps of my Carousel kit. I love doing this at the end because it's a quick fun way to make the most of my kit and spread my crafty love with my friends. Yes, I give my cards away.  A lot of times I have someone in mind when I'm making it.

Here's the trio all together. I always hear Tim Gunn from Project Runway in my head when talking about the final collection--let it be cohesive but each piece must stand on it's own. SO that's what I've tried to do here. The elements I was using to tie them together were an oversized embellishment, pink, and geometric shapes.  So without further ado, here is my card set.

Carousel kit card trio



"Celebrate"


"Dream Big"


"Hello Little Lady"

That's all from me today! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments: