Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky to Be in Love!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm a little partial to this holiday because green is my favorite color! :) 

Today I have this "lucky" layout to share with you using the Wishing Well kit (still available). Oh and before I forget: Use Code  SPRING30 to save 30% off all paper packs and past kits, now through March 25th!


I loved this watercolor background paper and wanted to continue the "painted" theme on the rest of the layout, so I used a paintbrush with two different shades of green Heidi Swapp mists to write the word on white cardstock. Once it dried, I just cut it out and added it on. I love how the two shades add depth. 


The smattering of gold hearts from the kit make me happy... it's my little pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. ;) 


Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, love it! you are lucky <3
Rose Ann Deighan