Thursday, March 13, 2014

And Just Like That . . .

As you may have already heard, it's Green Week on the blog!!!  Today I have a project to share using the newest kit, Wishing Well.  I used mainly green patterned papers & embellishments, along with some neutral golds & tans.  I took this photo of my son the other day, and was amazed when I looked at it later and realized just how much of a "boy" he looked like.  I wanted to document that transition kids have, between being a toddler and all of a sudden wanting to be their own little person :)

 photo likethat600_zpsc6cadc4b.jpg

For the title work I used a mix of those adorable kraft alphas in the kit, and some larger green alphas from my stash.

 photo likethatcu1_zps0d75b4a4.jpg

I created a journaling area within one of the frames from the kit.  I simply printed my journaling on vellum, and than attached it behind the frame.  I love the way the vellum looks against the photo :)

 photo likethatcu2_zps94ad922f.jpg

At the bottom of the page I mixed and matched a variety of papers & embellishments from the kit to create a patchwork type display.  This is a great way to use scraps!!

 photo likethatcu3_zpse9e784e4.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Feel free to share your green projects in our Facebook group!!





No comments: