Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scraplift Week- Molly Rose You've been Lifted!

Hi everyone, Cassie here today! Do you love Scraplift Week as much as I do?  It's SO much fun but it's so hard to choose what to lift because there are so many awesome projects on the Facebook page :)  I decided to lift Molly Rose's beautiful layout seen below


I really liked the strips of paper behind the photo and the large block of journaling so I translated both of those elements into my layout using the Book of Love kit.




I decided to expand the journaling to all of the negative space in the layout, making it become the background.  It was actually hard to come up with journaling to fill all of the space, I'm so used to keeping it brief in my layouts :) Thank you for the wonderful inspiration Molly!!

No comments: