Sunday, February 23, 2014

Two Year Old Fashion and the Book of Love kit


Hello once again!

I have had so much fun being a little part of things here this month and have one more project to share with you using the cute February kit, Book of Love. 

I have four little girls ranging in age from 2 to 9 and they sure keep life interesting. My almost-three year old is especially fun as she becomes more and more independent. She gives her sisters a run for the money, that's for sure! She also has quite a sense of fashion as you can see in this layout: 

This little girl is a big Minnie Mouse fan so I had to use some of the cute Fancy Pants polka-dotted paper as part of the background as well as a couple of thin strips of other patterned papers, then misted the left side before adding my pictures. 


As you can see- she has quite the amazing fashion sense- her sister's gymnastics leotard over her clothes, a stretchy headband around her face and she has flip flops on the wrong feet. Adorable, right? 

I like to add little clusters of embellishments around my photos so I tucked in a Jillibean card and added a tab sticker and some hearts around the top photo and then used some Elle's Studio tags, a piece of Fancy Pants flair and My Mind's Eye epoxy hearts by the bottom picture. 


This was such a fun kit! I hope that you feel inspired to create with yours and that you will share with us on the Noel Mignon Facebook page. 

Have a great day!

No comments: