Thursday, February 13, 2014

Book of Love Challenge: Young Love

Good morning all!!!  I hope you have been enjoying this week's challenges for the Book of Love Crop :)  I've seen so many awesome pages on our Facebook group and can't wait to see your take on today's challenges!!

THE CHALLENGE:  Scrap your "Young Love" memories!!

Yes, we are asking you to scrap those early dating days :)  If you don't have any old pics to use, feel free to use a card or any other memento to help you document your memories.  I actually had a number of pics, but the quality of them were pretty poor.  I decided to use a collection of them, but printed them at 2.25" x 2.25".  I find printing low quality images at smaller sizes is more forgiving :)

 photo youme600_zps72bf9c6c.jpg

For my title I used this adorable Elle's Studio wood veneer.  Because it was small, I decided to added some layering with lots of color to really help it "pop".

 photo youmecu2_zpsce5bee73.jpg

The Jillibean Soup patterned paper, full of journaling cards & sentiments, was perfect to use tucked in among my photos.  Here is a close-up of my journaling - a quote I recently found on Pinterest.

 photo youmecu1_zps00334fb3.jpg

Hope you join us HERE and play along!!!

No comments: