Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beautiful, Sweet Princess

Hi everyone!!! Amanda here with you to share my first "official" layout as a design team member. I'm so excited to be here, and can't wait to get to know you all better!! :) I love, love, love the colors in the Fresh Start kit, and knew it was going to be absolutely perfect for this photo.


We went to Disney for the first time this fall, and while we were there, we took our two girls to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique...they got princess makeovers from their very own fairy godmothers. :) I was able to capture this shot of my oldest as they turned her around to see herself.
The "Princess in Training" saying on the Double Dutch paper from Pink Paislee was PERFECT, and of course had to make its way onto the layout. I used it for part of my title.
















There was also just the right amount of glitter and sparkle in the kit for this princess layout. Using the alphas, and one of those fabulous heart glitter toothpicks, I was able to add in some fun texture and dimension.
Photo









No comments: