Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sketch Time!!

It's the first Friday of the month which means SKETCH TIME!!!  Here is this month's sketch focusing on clean lines & LOTS of pics!!!

 photo nmdecsketch_zps34190705.jpg

I excitedly broke into my AWESOME Ribbon Candy kit this week!!!  Full of cheery holiday colors & patterns, as well as lots of adorable embellishments, this kit was so much fun to play with!!

 photo christmas600_zpsaa039981.jpg

On each photo I used the teeny, tiny (& adorable) little October Afternoon word stickers.  The circle clip might be my favorite embellishment ever!!!  I love how easy it was to accent a photo by clipping this little guy on :)

 photo christmascu1_zps5c3a6865.jpg

My title work was a mix of both alphas in the kit.  Of course I LOVED the script Thickers in red (Thickers addict over here!!) and the October Afternoon little black script alphas were just perfect to fit into that little tag :)

 photo christmascu2_zps66a71a71.jpg

Ready to join us for this month's challenge?  As usual, a $10 credit to the Noel Mignon store is up for grabs!!  Your entry to this challenge is due Friday December 27th .  Once you have completed your entry, be sure to post it in our Facebook group.   Can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

No comments: