Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy, Say What?

Happy day after Thanksgiving!!!  I have one more Gather Together project to share before I dive into that adorable December Ribbon Candy kit :)  This layout is of my youngest son & his cousin - who have the funniest relationship.  One minute they are hugging & friends, the next they can't even be in the same room together :)  Hence the title - "Happy, Say What?".  Here the two were taking a hayride together, and neither look too excited about it :)  Kiddos are so silly!!

 photo happysaywhat600_zpsbcb14155.jpg

Here is a close-up of the stamping I did.  I used the heart speech bubble stamp from the kit, along with some SEI chalk ink in steel.  I like the subtle effect it had against the white cardstock.  I also added some small heart stickers from the kit within each stamped heart.

 photo happysaywhatcu1_zps14cbbf46.jpg

Of course I had to sneak in a bit of stitching :)  I added a quick zig-zag stitch down the strip of woodgrain.

 photo happysaywhatcu2_zps7826132e.jpg

Have you tried using your stamps from the kit yet??  Feel free to share with us in our Facebook Group HERE - we love to see what our members create!!

No comments: