Friday, October 25, 2013

More Project Life with Union Square PL kit!!

Hello everyone!!  Happy Friday :)  Today I am sharing another Project Life spread featuring the Union Square PL kit.  I decided to create a 12 x 12 left side, and a 6 x 12 right side.  Love that there are so many options of page protectors out there these days :)  If you haven't grabbed this kit - there are still some in the shop!! The color scheme is perfect for fall & everyday pics :)

 photo nmplfull_zps5a8c442e.jpg

On the left side, I couldn't help but work in that adorable wood veneer little boy silhouette :)  I'm a huge fan of the Basic Grey cards in the kit - they made documenting so easy :)

 photo nmpl1_zps5fed14db.jpg

My left side was mostly photos, but I did work in one block of embellishing & journaling.  Just adore the mix of letters in this kit :)  As you probably know, I love to add in some bits of machine stitching on my work.  I punched a few leaves and then stitched the veins on one of them - a great way to add some subtle texture :)

 photo nmpl2_zps9d13b9a4.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Be sure to head on over to our Facebook page tomorrow for our Spooky Saturday Event!!!  There will be lots of fun & inspiration!!!

No comments: