Monday, August 5, 2013

Challenge 1- Mess Hall

Hello NM fans!

Veronica here with our first Summer Camp challenge.
The first challenge is Mess Hall, for this challenge use food related pictures. You can use any size project/paper. You don't have to use Noel Mignon kits to participate. Just have fun!!!
I know food pics can be tough. I just started capturing food pics, not too long ago. There are so many food ideas out there though. Here are just a few:

Baby's first food
Gingerbread house pics
Baking cookies
First birthday cake
Favorite restaurants
Favorite recipes
Pinterest (must try) recipes
Smash cake photos
Instagram foodie photos

I took some foodie pics from our trip to Vegas. I had yummy food all week long, I came back bloated. lol My pictures are from the Gordon Ramsey's Burgr restaurant and Hash House A Go Go! Yummm Anyway, here is my take:
Hope you have fun!!

No comments: