Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Together (with lots of confetti!!!)

Hello everyone!!  Happy Friday :)  I'm excited to share another layout featuring the fun Hello Sunshine kit!!  The bright colors were perfect for this photo of my son & nephew at the pool :)

 photo together600_zpse2036412.jpg

I loved the oversized chevron patterned paper in the kit, but decided to fussy cut just a few strips and glue them down on a white background.  Then I stitched over them and added some fun paper confetti between each strip.

 photo togethercu2_zps4e553270.jpg

For my title work I cut the "happy" and "together" words from my Silhouette.  To "dress up" the "together" a bit, I added some colorful brads here and there on empty spaces.  Below the title I added my journaling, typed on vellum and stitched down.

 photo togethercu1_zpscb449784.jpg

Hopefully this inspired you to grab your own patterned paper & fussy cut out some fun elements to dress your pages up :)  Feel free to share what you come up in our Facebook group - we love to see what our members create!!



1 comment:

Leanne said...

oh wow! this LO is just glorious!