Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Shopping spree with my besties


Hi everyone! I'm back with another Melrose kit layout...I think this may be my most favorite Noel Mignon kit to date! The wood grains, bright colors and gold are fresh and fun! Perfect for spring or a Christmas shopping spree photo like the one I used on my layout! :)
I used the wood grain background for my base with a few blocks cut out and backed with some colorful patterned paper. I added a few layers behind my photo, embellishments, and some gold heart rub-ons (love those little hearts) and called it done.

Here are some detail shots.



Everything is from the Melrose kit, with the exception of the flair and the pink washi tape. The pink washi tape was in a past Noel Mignon kit and the flair is from {a flair for buttons} and is available in the shop.

Thanks for visiting. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: