Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Family | Vintage Photos


Who said vintage layouts have to be full of brown and sepia colors? Not me! In fact, the more colorful the better...this is true in all my layouts! Color just makes me happy!

The new Melrose kit is full of color! Here is what I came up with for my first layout using the kit.
When I saw the Maggie Holmes Crate Paper doily patterned paper, I knew I wanted to place a vintage photo in the largest doily and fill the remaining doilies with colorful patterned paper. The sweet vintage photo is my husband's Grandma and Father.

The gold in the kit is a fun addition! I really love what the gold glitter dots and rub-ons added to the layout.

Whether you are scrapping vintage or current photos the Melrose kit is full of new products, great colors, and fun embellishments! Head over to the shop and pick it up before it is gone.

Thanks for visiting the blog today. Have a fabulous week!