Monday, April 1, 2013

Enjoy The Little Things

Hi everyone! It's that time again...time for another Monday post!
I'm here today to share my very first layout using the GORGEOUS
April Kit:  Melrose.

"Enjoy The Little Things"




 I can't get enough of this kit. The colors, all the textures...YUM.
You're definitely going to want this kit if you don't have it in your hands yet.

That sweet little face is my niece. I just LOVE that little girl.
There's a funny story about this pic...well about the trimming of this pic.
I wasn't paying that much attention while I was trimming and I accidentally
trimmed her cute bow off the top of her head.
Well...in this kit are the CUTEST tiniest bows I've EVER seen.
Problem solved..and how cute does she look with a giant polka dot bow?
I love that little girl to pieces.

But about the kit - seriously, go get it now. right here:  Melrose
I got mine last week & couldn't WAIT to dive in! With Easter & all our
family plans - I had to wait until late Sunday night to sit down and  have
fun with this kit.

Here's a few closer shots:























































Another fun thing from this kit that I LOVED are the
Amy Tangerine cards with envelopes. I used one of the cards
as my title, above my photo. How cute is that!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great, creative fun day!
~Leslie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable and I love how you used the bow. You would never know that you used it to cover a mistake, so clever.

gssfam said...

This the CUTEST! Of course!!! You NEVER NEVER disappoint on Mondays! Your posts def make Monday's Fundays! :D